Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blogging Thing #20

This week I'm going to do the things separately. Let's start with Kate Bush & Wuthering Heights - 'cause no-one does it quite like her!



YouTube is fantastic. We used it to study the music of the 1980's for the College quiz night and ended up making the Wham "Wake me up before you Go-go" costumes. But I loved this film clip of the very young Kate Bush doing all those kooky ballet moves. Well they didn't look so kooky back then (1979 I think) when I was even younger than her but copied her every move and the falsetto - I think I could still do it now.

As I am transferring all these across to my original blog, I feel I want to share another fantastic YouTube clip (it's on Google video too), not that anyone will see it here now but I want to practice this Thing - it will be useful to me. This version of Toto's Africa is worth sharing & that's what Web 2 is all about.



Now wasn't that worth it.

No comments: