Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blogging Thing #21

My iPod is the best gift I've ever been given. I listen to podcasts all the time, especially the ABC Radio National variety. They have spoilt me because I have trouble listening to the radio now; I want to pause or rewind and listen again - it's become frustrating. iTunes is my preferred directory because I am an apple iMac tragic but it's been very interesting to check out the other podcast providers especially Yahoo. You get use to just going to the one place for podcasts; it's so good to know that there are many other podcast directories.

Since I updated to my iPod Touch, my new raison d'etre is Vodcasts. I love TED talks and the Flight of the Conchords - but I have to be careful as they soak up so much of our data allowance. I want to practice making my own - not that I have anything to say that is as worthy as the talks from TED or as funny as FotC!!

No comments: